Author Topic: Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn May Transfer to YSU  (Read 32028 times)

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Ohio State RB Bri'onte Dunn May Transfer to YSU
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2015, 10:15:04 AM »
In complete agreement with 05.  He is not needed here.  He never did impress me in high school.  What is the word I am searching for.  I is it "overrated".
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2015, 09:51:07 AM »
With no Ryan Moore we need this kid more now than ever!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2015, 08:21:50 AM »
With all of the OSU injuries ...Dunn is playing this spring, so he will not be going anywhere that I can foresee.

Offline DoubleE

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2015, 10:15:24 AM »
With all of the OSU injuries ...Dunn is playing this spring, so he will not be going anywhere that I can foresee.

Kid is 4th or 5th string running back come fall camp (behind elliot, samual, ball/frosh rb)

The kid supposedly doesn't like playing special teams and thats the only way he sees the field in cbus

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2015, 11:18:14 PM »

Kid is 4th or 5th string running back come fall camp (behind elliot, samual, ball/frosh rb)

The kid supposedly doesn't like playing special teams and thats the only way he sees the field in cbus

That was the case his first year & maybe even a bit of the second. No he was a clear #2 in special teams last year. Hard core fans liked his style. He also scored in the Big-10 championship, at that point I knew he was staying.