Author Topic: Let the fun begin...  (Read 31222 times)

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Let the fun begin...
« on: December 17, 2014, 07:22:09 PM »
with Bo Pelini.  Ouch, he apparently held nothing back in final talk with his players at Nebraska.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/nebraska-cornhuskers-bo-pelini-shawn-eichorst-players-meeting-tape-121714

It's pretty bad.

kforbs126

Re: Let the fun begin...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 07:25:06 PM »
with Bo Pelini.  Ouch, he apparently held nothing back in final talk with his players at Nebraska.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/nebraska-cornhuskers-bo-pelini-shawn-eichorst-players-meeting-tape-121714

It's pretty bad.

That's not even bad.

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 07:26:08 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....you're killing me.  It's pretty bad.

kforbs126

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 07:35:30 PM »

The AD there is an ******** and did Miami dirty.  He's just at Nebraska waiting for the Wisconsin job.  I don't really think saying those words are even bad. 

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 07:41:13 PM »

The AD there is an ******** and did Miami dirty.  He's just at Nebraska waiting for the Wisconsin job.  I don't really think saying those words are even bad. 

I'm absolutely on your side with this.  But it's pretty bad.  I actually laughed when I saw it trending on Twitter.  I knew it was only a matter of time before something like that showed up.

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 07:41:34 PM »
Sometime you have to call a spade a spade......

kforbs126

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 07:43:36 PM »
If you read the article is says the AD wouldn't even come to the locker room after the games and only talked to him 2 or 3 times the entire time he was there.  I'm a huge Hurricanes fan and follow them pretty well and he did Miami super dirty and wasn't well liked.

Sorry but I'd work for Pelini any day.  Some people need called out for the BS. 

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 07:46:25 PM »
What I found funny about it (and never realized), Pelini's rant against the fans and university started after that guy got the AD job.

I hope you don't think I feel this is an "I told you so" moment.  Because it's not.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:47:51 PM by SoupCity »

kforbs126

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 07:52:58 PM »
What I found funny about it (and never realized), Pelini's rant against the fans and university started after that guy got the AD job.

I hope you don't think I feel this is an "I told you so" moment.  Because it's not.

Nebraska is just grabbing at straws.  They fired a guy that most young fans and players liked and hired a guy who didn't do anything at Oregon State.  Then you see the fans justifying that Mike Riley didn't have the talent base or money to win.  So if he was such a good coach he'd win without the talent base and money LOL.  Idiots. 

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 08:49:37 PM »
First of all it was a secret recording. 2nd, the AD was a dick and gave Pelini no support. Good for Bo! Youngstown born and bred.

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 09:12:29 PM »
LOL ! Its not the first time Bo has been exposed with his mouth and won't be the last. There are legendary stories in coaching circles about him. Can't see that he changes by coming home. If the media is truthful, it will be funny as he11 around here. He'll stick his foot in his mouth often, use language  like a sailor and rub some people the wrong way and won't care that he did, telling them so.

Its going to be a comedy show. Grab some popcorn !  ;D

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 09:16:52 PM »
Isnt the media great....! 

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 09:18:19 PM »
LOL ! Its not the first time Bo has been exposed with his mouth and won't be the last. There are legendary stories in coaching circles about him. Can't see that he changes by coming home. If the media is truthful, it will be funny as he11 around here. He'll stick his foot in his mouth often, use language  like a sailor and rub some people the wrong way and won't care that he did, telling them so.

Its going to be a comedy show. Grab some popcorn !  ;D

I really wonder if your a YSU fan... Who gives a sh** what he says behind closed doors? He's a football coach and he's here to coach football.

Offline WeAreYoungstown

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 09:21:44 PM »
Paladin, just leave.

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 09:24:14 PM »
05, are you a boob ? He is a PUBLIC figure, not just a FB coach. He'll make headlines. He'll be quoted, often in both his public and private talks. He is in the fishbowl, so he'll be exposed.

Some times I wonder about you. Did you graduate yet ?  ;D