Author Topic: New coach...new uniforms???  (Read 4763 times)

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
New coach...new uniforms???
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:26:25 PM »
Ok so on a bit of a lighter note now that the last 7 days have finally culminated in an answer.  I need something else to consume my thoughts now. Can we seriously get new uniforms?  Something that is actually representative of the 2010's!!!  I know there was talk some time ago about never going to BLACK and our colors are red and white but Under Armour needs to hook us up.  We need an update...we need a spark...we need to begin something new.  One part of that was accomplished today...please give us new uni's!!!!   

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: New coach...new uniforms???
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 07:27:35 PM »
Ok so on a bit of a lighter note now that the last 7 days have finally culminated in an answer.  I need something else to consume my thoughts now. Can we seriously get new uniforms?  Something that is actually representative of the 2010's!!!  I know there was talk some time ago about never going to BLACK and our colors are red and white but Under Armour needs to hook us up.  We need an update...we need a spark...we need to begin something new.  One part of that was accomplished today...please give us new uni's!!!!

Let's focus on getting a new scoreboard and updating our old and outdated football stadium!

Offline DoubleE

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 07:28:59 PM »
agreed, we need to add aluminum bleachers with backs to the non penguin club seating area on the west grand stand

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 08:44:02 PM »
I wonder what happened to the scoreboards the Browns replaced?

Offline ohiofan1954

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 10:41:26 PM »
You have a good stadium. Trust me other the Akron it is better then any I have seen in the MAC. If you want to see a old outdated stadium Peden Stadium at Ohio University is that. As we all know though nothing will ever compare to the Rubber Bowl.

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »
When Strollo conducted a facilities tour after the Spring Game, there were a bunch of alternate helmets in Wolf's office.

He said at the time that the kids love those, and they are great for recruiting but gave no indication of actually wearing any of them but he said definitely no black.

Take the 3 colors, red white and black. Make every combo of our current block Y using those 3 and that represents what I saw to the best of me recollection.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »
I would have the scoreboard last on my list to replace. I mean how many FCS  stadiums (seating under 50k) have 2 boards? I understand the video portion is not the largest ...but it is fairly new and works well. Think how long the basketball Penguins had to wait for a solid board. That was a much higher priority.