Author Topic: Penguin Club  (Read 3362 times)

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Penguin Club
« on: October 27, 2012, 11:47:41 PM »
How long can this organization continue to support this coaching staff that collects close to $1 million in salaries?  Pay for flights to NDSU, SDSU, Ill State and WIU and accept these results?  I for one hope that the Athletic Administration answers to the piper too.........  Oh and I forgot to mention the $12 million facility that the rest of the Missouri Valley is probably laughing about as they trounce our once proud PENGUINS! 

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Penguin Club
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 12:51:47 AM »
Are you one of the rats jumping ship?
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Penguin Club
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 01:22:39 AM »
Not a rat..............  Just a loyal Penguin follower from 2,000 miles away....... And I have a hard time watching the same thing over and over.....  The ingame adjustments or lack thereof have been a common problem for this staff...  Do you not recall the prior 2 seasons that included 2nd half (specifically the 4th qtr) meltdowns weekly?  You should support the team and I recommend you do but to continue to accept  the same pitfalls over and over is insane............  We wait 9 months inbetween seasons and this is what we get?  Apparently your expectations arent very high?  I suppose you are also okay with underachievers and mediocrity?  So if that makes me a RAT so be it....