Author Topic: YSU players.NIL  (Read 3229 times)

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU players.NIL
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2024, 05:52:08 PM »
So if we are doing so well why do so many football players transfer out?   Cannot be making more somewhere else right?
I continue to belive that most of out transfers out went with our blessing. We lost a bunch of defensive players from a bad defense. I can only think of one los I wish had stayed.

Is this fact or just an opinion.  I hope you are right but I find it hard to think that the coaching staff felt that it was good that last seasons starters on defense were better off transferring and that they could replace  them with better players from the transfer portal.   I'd be curious which guys are an up grade on the Dline or linebackers.   Especially since the guys that transferred went to actual D1 programs like Kansas,Illinois and Duke.
I would have had Wodke and Howard back even though Dylan's production dropped way off in 2023. We lost a bunch of DBs that couldn't cover me. When somebody says "I continue to believe"  a reasonable person would assume its an opinion. Your "fact" question is ignored and unappreciated.

Go,don't be so sensitive with dropping "unappreciated".  I ask only since I don't know if some posters have inside information or know some one close to the program or maybe you have been to practices.  I speculate on this board too but when you mentioned players left and it was a blessing I thought there was inside info.   Didn't pick up"believe"  when I read your post.