YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Women's Basketball!

(1/36) > >>

ysufan0505:
Just beat Kent 68-49, AT Kent!!! First time since 1996! For such a young team, with an AWESOME recruiting class coming in next year..... Better get on board with Coach Barnes and Co.......

The only program that's really going anywhere!

Great job ladies!!!!

goodnews:
Hopefully he doesnt go anywhere.............

Pita:
My goodness, Ron Strollo, hired Coach Barnes.  Are the Strollo nay sayers paying attention?

Congrats to Coach and team.  Such a good win tonight.

ysufan0505:
Not just winning at Kent, but dominating them late in the game. The lead never got smaller than 9 points in the 2nd half I believe! For a team that starts 2 freshman and a sophomore, man this is impressive. Way to go!!!

Observer:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on November 18, 2014, 07:16:40 PM ---Just beat Kent 68-49, AT Kent!!! First time since 1996! For such a young team, with an AWESOME recruiting class coming in next year..... Better get on board with Coach Barnes and Co.......

The only program that's really going anywhere!

Great job ladies!!!!

--- End quote ---

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone as everyone on this board seems to think the MAC is chump change compare to YSU.  This should be a gimme game for YSU.  Beating kent doesn't equal 2 All-Americans and a 3rd place finisher at the national meet, which I believe YSU's track and field team had last year.  Excitement is good.  But statements like this are just plain ridiculous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version