Author Topic: Seriously??? YSU is making people pay $11+ to watch this game on line????  (Read 9091 times)

Lets_Talk

Re: Seriously??? YSU is making people pay $11+ to watch this game on line????
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 04:04:03 PM »
Spiderlegs,

Here is a link to ESPN3
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index?gameId=400558166&league=ncaaf

You can also click on the link I provided to the South Dakota athletics site, and it will have a link to ESPN3
http://www.goyotes.com/sports/m-footbl/sdak-m-footbl-body.html

Spiderlegs

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 05:24:13 PM »
Thanks, but I got along fine.  At least I got to do something while the game was on.

Agree with you about the treatment of the fans, especially those of us who are season ticket holders. They got today's money for my two seats anyways.

More disturbing, though, is that the folks who keep up the link on the YSU site are paid to do this.

Offline BarstoolCleveland

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 05:46:26 PM »
Do you not know how to log onto ESPN3 to watch a game? It's not rocket science people.

I've always paid money before ESPN3 games became readily available. I don't mind paying 10-20 to watch us play for a game I can't make. But I'm also not as cheap as most people.

Offline BarstoolCleveland

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 05:48:25 PM »
Thank you KDLT in Vermillion, SD for picking up the MYYTV feed so this game can be watched on ESPN for Free. Our Athletic Dept here in Youngstown has YSU fans being directed to a site where the charge to watch the game is $11.95

Hey please PM me your name and mailing address so I can send you a check for $11.95. It sounds like you need it more than I do.