Author Topic: Media Day  (Read 2838 times)

Offline Karl Hungus

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Media Day
« on: August 13, 2014, 04:15:09 PM »
Does anyone know when media day will be ?

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Media Day
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:15:13 PM »
2 weeks ago? Lol

Offline Karl Hungus

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:47:22 PM »
I m so happy that the so called media group of YSU keeps fans informed. Jesus H. Christ on a crutch is it any wonder our fan base is dwindling . Except for death ,  the OLDEREST DAMN FANS IN THE LAND, the lack of promotion from the front office is the leading cause of no butts in the seats. I would have made the trip to YSU for the event.. 0505 bite me.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 10:05:23 PM »
Karl, it is usually the week prior to the start of camp, but we have an August opener this year, so we started a week earlier than normal. The one that shocked me by it's lack of coverage was the MVFC media week. They just called on Benedict to sanctify it as the toughest league in the land and anointed NDSU as the 4th-coming. All over in 1/2-day

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 11:44:51 PM »
I m so happy that the so called media group of YSU keeps fans informed. Jesus H. Christ on a crutch is it any wonder our fan base is dwindling . Except for death ,  the OLDEREST DAMN FANS IN THE LAND, the lack of promotion from the front office is the leading cause of no butts in the seats. I would have made the trip to YSU for the event.. 0505 bite me.

Yikes calm down I just answered your question