Author Topic: Ursuline's Mark Hughes commits to Wright State over Youngstown State  (Read 5032 times)

ValleyTalk

@VerbalCommits: 2015 Ursuline (OH) G Mark Hughes has committed to Wright State. (HT @Shire32) @M_Hughes3 http://t.co/VTJ0eLBoiF

Well then. Never fun to lose a local guy to another school in your conference, but best of luck to this young man.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:50:39 PM by ValleyTalk »

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Ursuline's Mark Hughes commits to Wright State over Youngstown State
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:52:43 PM »
YSU MBB has become radioactive.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 11:29:02 AM »
Doesn't even seem that YSU offered him. To be honest, never even heard of this kid....

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 12:38:53 PM »
High school basketball in the Mahoning Valley stinks.  Occasionally, we can produce a quality DI player (Brown and Eargle,) but the odds are very long.  I saw this kid play on tv once or twice.  He was a man among little boys.  But I really doubt that he could help us.  Hey, Wright State can have every high school basketball prospect from the Mahoning Valley as long as they allow us to have every prospect out of the Miami Valley. ;D

ValleyTalk

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 12:49:40 PM »
Doesn't even seem that YSU offered him. To be honest, never even heard of this kid....
Link above in first post shows YSU offered if you click show more offers.

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 08:59:29 PM »
Excellent ball handler and scorer. I saw him play many times and he would have in well with us. I hope his career is good except when playing against YSU.  He can light it up...........streaky shooter with ice in his veins.
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"