Author Topic: Ryan Weber Transferring  (Read 54258 times)

ValleyTalk

Re: Ryan Weber Transferring
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2014, 10:56:53 PM »
Not looking to take credit JJ. Just disheartened that information like this is kept from the fan base. This is a public institution! We are the stockholders! WE DESERVE the right to know this information! To date, no announcement has been made on ANY departure. And this is what you defend? Not me! Slaps at arrogance. This athletic administration is a joke! We don't matter, I don't matter. We can shove it....as far as they are concerned. And yet we are asked to support! Enough!
If you want it to go public, then go to Joe Scalzo with the information. God knows he won't miss an opportunity to write an article on the mass exodus of last years team. Email or tweet him and it will spread like wildfire.

Insofar as the athletic department being a joke, I disagree. Five Horizon League titles in one school year is far from being a joke. I don't care if they are in Olympic sports or not, conference championships are still conference championships.

Offline jjysuwin

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2014, 11:08:04 PM »
Not looking to take credit JJ. Just disheartened that information like this is kept from the fan base. This is a public institution! We are the stockholders! WE DESERVE the right to know this information! To date, no announcement has been made on ANY departure. And this is what you defend? Not me! Slaps at arrogance. This athletic administration is a joke! We don't matter, I don't matter. We can shove it....as far as they are concerned. And yet we are asked to support! Enough!

Actually the department and coaches treat me like I matter a lot. I can't tell you how many thanks I get from coaches about the contributions and attendance I make at ysu games.

I don't feel like I'm a stock holder. I give because I can, and I believe in our University. The only thing I ask in return is for some tickets and a Parkin pass. So many people feel entitled. It's just basketball. You act like it's the obama administration hiding Benghazi.
"Make no mistake, MSU is not going to be a top half of the Big 10 team. They are lower half. That O of theirs is due to be manhandled." - paladin

"Hunter Wells isn't ready next year for D-I football" - paladin

Hunter Wells Stat Tracker: 17/23 303 yds, 4TDs, 242.0 QB Rating

Offline popsicle

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2014, 10:17:14 PM »
You're right JJ. This isn't the Benghazi affair. I didn't hear Obama say " what happens in Benghazi stays in Benghazi". Good point. As for coming clean on what really went on? On changing an "indefinite suspension" to a "kicked off the team" to a " he is still a part of our program"? Last two "comments" are privvy only to those in the know. If only you all knew the BS that has occurred in the last 7 weeks. It's over and done. Good luck YSU basketball! No harm ever intended.