Author Topic: Fun to watch  (Read 8839 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Fun to watch
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 01:42:24 PM »
Eastern washingtons coaches cost them that game. They were clearly the better team. If I were a player I would be pissed.

Great topic! Yes I agree. I would have taken the delay (maybe twice) then pooched it. However, that QB missed a wide-open receiver & it happened all day. Wofford had no pass coverage. Also they said that the EWU kicker was only 5 of 12 in field goals.

Perhaps I shouldn't voice my opinion since Bigred does not approve of anything I post.   Some people on here don't belive that YSU deserved to be in the playoffs. If the playoff is designed for the top 16 teams, and if that is the intention, then we were robbed. If the intention is not to field the top 16 then I'm wrong.

EW looked like the better team. The coaches called a QB draw just before the half on 3rd down and goal at the 1 with no time outs and they didn't get in and they didn't have enough time to run another play. Then instead of pushing Towson back at the end of the game with a lead by punting, the go for it on 4th and 2 on a long low percentage pass over the middle with terrible field conditions and turn the ball over on downs giving towson great field position. Dumb. Dumb. Towson has an impressive running game but they were nothing special and NDSU is going to curb stomp them.