Author Topic: Sixth Annual Family Fun Day and Rummage Sale Saturday  (Read 3631 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Sixth Annual Family Fun Day and Rummage Sale Saturday
« on: January 22, 2014, 07:50:13 AM »
The Youngstown State University Athletic Department will host the sixth annual Family Fun Day, presented by Meridian Community Care, at Stambaugh Stadium on Saturday, Jan. 25.  The event will take place from 2-4:30 p.m. inside the Stambaugh Stadium Gym prior to the YSU women’s and men’s basketball doubleheader at the Beeghly Center.

Meridian Community Care Family Fun Day is free and open to children and adults of all ages. Activities will include bounce-a-round games, inflatables, basketball and other skill games, clowns, face painting, Pete & Penny and free ticket and promotional giveaways.

The YSU women’s basketball team will host Oakland in a 4:35 p.m. tip-off, followed by the men’s contest against Wright State.

In addition, YSU will host its annual “Rummage Sale” at Beeghly Center prior and to and during the two basketball games. Fans will be able to purchase game worn uniforms, warm-ups and other authentic Penguin gear. The sale will include football jerseys, basketball uniforms, baseball uniforms and other YSU memorabilia. The gates will open at 3:30 p.m. for the rummage sale and women’s game.

The first 2,500 fans attending the game will receive a YSU ruler compliments of Walgreens, State Farm and WKBN 27 First News.

Tickets for the doubleheader and all remaining home games are available through the Athletic Ticket Office during normal business hours or by calling 330-941-1YSU.  Fans may also log onto YSUsports.com for game day promotions and individual game information.

The women are off to a 4-0 start in Horizon League play following home wins last week over Green Bay and Milwaukee. The men have won three consecutive conference games and play host to Valparaiso on Thursday evening before entertaining Wright State on Saturday evening.

Offline ysuscuba

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Sixth Annual Family Fun Day and Rummage Sale Saturday
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:51:51 PM »
Can someone snag me a basketball Jersey... Men's.... As close to medium as possible?  I can pay via Paypal....
"Any aquatic species that dares to swim past the coast of Japan will become extinct."

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 11:21:23 AM »
Can someone snag me a basketball Jersey... Men's.... As close to medium as possible?  I can pay via Paypal....

If I go I'll let you know...

Offline ysuscuba

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 11:55:53 AM »
That would be great!! 
"Any aquatic species that dares to swim past the coast of Japan will become extinct."

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 02:38:28 PM »
Scuba: I grabbed one for you last year, along with the shorts. I emailed you several times. However, I put them in storage just before winter. I know I still have them and they are yours ...it may just be summer before I can get to them. BTW they were out of game uni's, so I had to get practice. I think I also grabbed you a lined wind-breaker. The YSU on the chest was worn off, so she gave them to me.

You should see the beautiful baseball gym bag I got for only $20. It is huge & has compartments for everything. It was basically never used ..still had plastic on the inside. I looked them up on the company web site & they retailed for $179. Best street price was $79.

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 11:31:35 AM »
That would be great!!

Weather isnt looking so good, so I'll probably skip it. Sorry - hit Dan up