Author Topic: For all the out of towners!  (Read 5279 times)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
For all the out of towners!
« on: November 13, 2013, 03:58:48 PM »
Looks like YSU vs NDSU game has been added to the ESPN3 lineup @ 2PM EST. I've might have missed it before but I did not see it on there last week..

Gooooooooooooo.........Guins!

Offline Pita

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: For all the out of towners!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 06:08:18 PM »
Big red....assume you are not coming for the game.  Cheer loudly, I'll try to cheer some for you.
After all Coach Tressel will be here....has to bring a win of bygone years. I know I am one of his fans, I admit, I'm proud to be....so there.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 08:04:47 AM »
Big red....assume you are not coming for the game.  Cheer loudly, I'll try to cheer some for you.
After all Coach Tressel will be here....has to bring a win of bygone years. I know I am one of his fans, I admit, I'm proud to be....so there.

I'll be with you all in spirit.. Since my brother and sister in law has passed my heart isn't into coming back home. I'll do my best to cheer on the Guins from Louisville KY. As always give my best to Ray and I hope you're doing better health wise. "IF" we get a home playoff game I'll do my best to come up and hang out with the ole' Road Crew. I truly miss you all and the good old days of YSU football fans and cheering  :'(

Offline A Penguin-Husky

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 07:33:03 AM »
Those were some really fun times.  Road trips were a blast.  Those road warriors knew how to treat others and appreciated the fine coaching Tressel and his group gave to the boys.  In those days YSU owned the second half of the game.

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »

I'll be with you all in spirit.. Since my brother and sister in law has passed my heart isn't into coming back home. I'll do my best to cheer on the Guins from Louisville KY. As always give my best to Ray and I hope you're doing better health wise. "IF" we get a home playoff game I'll do my best to come up and hang out with the ole' Road Crew. I truly miss you all and the good old days of YSU football fans and cheering  :'(

Hope to see you soon YBR. Maybe Illinois St. next season...?

Offline Pita

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 08:08:30 PM »
BigRed....hang in there, it all takes time, because that's what loving
people must go through.

We are well.
, thankfully.  Too tired to be as crazy as we once were...but hey, we're here.

Hope to see you soon, thanks for remembering the laughter we road warriors shared.

Do a shot, with all of our crew in mind.

GO PENGUINS!!!!

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 11:32:43 AM »
I love the old road warriors.. If I hit the lottery tonight we're all going on a road trip  :-*

Happy,

I'll try to get home "IF" we get a playoff game up there but not the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Or I'll do a road playoff game that's within a 1 day round trip drive.

Hope to see you, Buck and the rest of the family soon  ;D