Author Topic: CSN Player of the Week  (Read 4463 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
CSN Player of the Week
« on: September 30, 2013, 11:10:01 AM »
College Sporting News National All Stars 9/30/2013

Timothy Flanders of Sam Houston State, Cody Kirk of Montana State, Donald D’Alesio of Youngstown State, Grant Olson of North Dakota State and Jordan Johnson of Tennessee Tech have been selected as the College Sporting News All-Stars for the week ending September 29, 2013 in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision.

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/content.php?964-College-Sporting-News-National-All-Stars-9-30-2013

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: CSN Player of the Week
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »
We all know that William was they guy who caused the fumble the D'Alesio recoverd.  Why does everyone have this all wrong?  We were scorced in the secondary.  He simply recovered a fumble the he didn't cause.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 11:16:04 AM »
He also had 15 tackles that night. He was the one guy in the secondary around the ball.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 11:21:45 AM »
He also had 15 tackles that night. He was the one guy in the secondary around the ball.

I give him the tackles.  It would have been nice to have him cause a fumble or have a pick with that many tackles.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 05:49:43 PM »
How about we just enjoy the fact that a YSU guy got some national notice!
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 06:19:35 PM »
Look I'm not being critical of the kid, I am simply stating the facts. It is difficult to relay that because of interpretation issues with this form of communication.

ValleyTalk

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
Look I'm not being critical of the kid, I am simply stating the facts. It is difficult to relay that because of interpretation issues with this form of communication.
What's the point of mentioning it at all? You posted about it all day on here and AGS. Obviously it is the equivalent of a bug up your you know what!

:o :o :o