YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Trip to East Lansing

(1/4) > >>

HLecter:
Anybody going up to the MSU game?

I am.  Going with dau and son in law who live near there.

A proposal for AF GUIN

10 6 PACKS vs your 1 6 pack that MSU wins.  No spread, just wins.

You should take that since you are predicting an outright YSU victory.    Actually we will make it a 4 pack for me if MSU wins.....a 4-pack of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

If we stay within 17, I will be ecstatic.

Their front 7 will destroy our OL-----not that I want it to happen, just being realistic.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: HLecter on September 10, 2013, 09:11:42 PM ---Anybody going up to the MSU game?

I am.  Going with dau and son in law who live near there.

A proposal for AF GUIN

10 6 PACKS vs your 1 6 pack that MSU wins.  No spread, just wins.

You should take that since you are predicting an outright YSU victory.    Actually we will make it a 4 pack for me if MSU wins.....a 4-pack of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

Agreed, but do they cover a 26.5 point spread- not sure about that

If we stay within 17, I will be ecstatic.

Their front 7 will destroy our OL-----not that I want it to happen, just being realistic.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, but do they cover a 26.5 point spread?- not sure bout that. I would take the points as I think YSU will cover

ValleyTalk:
I will be there. Go YSU!!!

AFGuin:
the all great and might powerful western michigan lost to Nichols State this past weekend who went 2-9 last year, UCF lost by 53 to an FCS school and yet MSU has a good defense, ROTFLAMO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolford is fired if we lose to this sh*t team, mark my words

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: AFGuin on September 11, 2013, 02:14:45 PM ---the all great and might powerful western michigan lost to Nichols State this past weekend who went 2-9 last year, UCF lost by 53 to an FCS school and yet MSU has a good defense, ROTFLAMO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolford is fired if we lose to this sh*t team, mark my words

--- End quote ---

Stop. Your making yourself look stupid. They might not be as good as years past, but they are still Michigan State

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version