YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Women's Horizon League Tourney

(1/4) > >>

ysufan0505:
The women's tournament starts tonight and our lady penguins face off against Cleveland State who has played us tight both times this year. I'm hearing Brandi and Flagg will most likely play but Heidi is still doubtful. Gonna be fun to see how far this team can go! Hopefully we get a lot of people to come out and support our women!

guinpen:
Almost blew a 16 point second half lead but held on for a 69-62 win. Brown carried in the first half, both teams sluggish in the second. good game

Wick250:
Another excellent job tonight.  Got sloppy with a sixteen point lead with about four minutes left, but beyond that a very good effort.  We missed seven uncontested layups, or this would have been a lot easier.  Great crowd: easily the best for a single women's game in a long, long time.

IAA Fan:
We cannot do that again. I was worried when I saw we had CSU, as we just do not match up well with them. Thanks God we are past them.

Great to See coach D again, what a legend of the game.

ysufan0505:
Brandi is just a beast. We get Loyola Friday night now. Split the season series against them so it should be a great game

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version