YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Drops Regular Season Finale to Wright State, 72-45

<< < (2/2)

SoupCity:
Yep, born and raised and still get back "home" quite often.

Dmorton:
Disappointing, this team should have had five to six more wins and finished higher than sixth place in the league.  Look for an early exit in the tourney.

ysufan0505:
This team has gone downhill fast....... What a joke. Typical February and March for Mr. Slocum

ItalianPenguin:

--- Quote from: SoupCity on March 02, 2013, 08:07:52 PM ---Was at the game today.  This team is really, really bad.  I understand Perry is not playing, but, WOW they play with no emotion and as if they don't want to be there.  Eargle, from what I understand, is the #2 on this team.  He's skinny and couldn't hold on to the ball today......AT ALL!!!!  He played way slower than anyone else on the court. 

The offense...well it's offensive.  I can't even tell what they were trying to run and neither did they.  They have no shooters and the Hain guy needs about 40lbs of muscle on his body.

This is the first time I've seen them play this year and I wonder how they've won 16 games.  As a basketball official, I've seen high school teams that would kill YSU.   Very embarassing.

--- End quote ---
If you've seen high school teams that would beat YSU, your eyesight CERTAINLY qualifies you to be an official. Another in a long line of stupid things said on this board.

ELPENGUIN:
Soup city man, are you kidding me?   You are a high school official of some type?  You have no historical background on what was going on with YSU and what led up to this defeat.  I won't dignify your remarks by responding, you obviously do not know YSU basketball.  Please stay in Wright State.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version