Author Topic: Favorite players thread.  (Read 10769 times)

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite players thread.
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
Good time to mention senior day ...not for a couple of weeks, but get your tickets now & show your thanks for all their hard-work.

Yes, don't do what happened at my kid's senior day when we had a roaring throng of 1,500

Are you exaggerating a little?  I've been to just about every home game since the 92 season, and I don't recall there ever being a crowd that small.

Although I am quite prone to exaggeration, I'm not exaggerating by much.   Cold cold freezing rain that day
I shouldn't have questioned it.  I believe you speak of the Samford game in 2002.  3 factors keeping folks away; no shot at the playoffs, terrible weather, and Coach T's undefeated OSU team facing their arch-rival at the same time.  There were probably a few hundred people hanging out in the tailgate lot during the game.

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 01:42:03 PM »
Good time to mention senior day ...not for a couple of weeks, but get your tickets now & show your thanks for all their hard-work.

Yes, don't do what happened at my kid's senior day when we had a roaring throng of 1,500

Are you exaggerating a little?  I've been to just about every home game since the 92 season, and I don't recall there ever being a crowd that small.

Although I am quite prone to exaggeration, I'm not exaggerating by much.   Cold cold freezing rain that day
I shouldn't have questioned it.  I believe you speak of the Samford game in 2002.  3 factors keeping folks away; no shot at the playoffs, terrible weather, and Coach T's undefeated OSU team facing their arch-rival at the same time.  There were probably a few hundred people hanging out in the tailgate lot during the game.

Yes it was Samford.  Insulting crowd, and I stick to my estimate of 1,500.  I vowed that day to never ever miss a senior day again.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »
The Big Ten must not have listened to the messages Ron Strollo left, and they scheduled the OSU vs Wisconsin game for 3:30 on the 17th.