Site Suggestions > Site Issues, Updates and Additions

Can we put basket ball in its own thread please?

<< < (3/4) > >>

penguinpower:
I just think it would be more organized if it wasn't just thown into the mix.  It can be confusing, especially when you don't know the names of the people being recruited.  Many other sites are organized this way as well.  I particularly like how Indiana State's fan sit is organized.

ysuguins4:
One board and use the icons.

ysuindy:
As a "YSU" fan (not just a "YSU Football" fan) I don't want to have to look at multiple boards to view topics.  I enjoy reading all the topics because I am a true YSU sports fan.

If someone can't tell that a topic labelled "Basketball Recruiting Targets" isn't about football, then setting up separate boards probably isn't going to help them anyway. 

penguinpower:
I was talking about the Larry JohnsonR. thread first of all.  Second of all, I am a true YSU fan, but I could care less about all college sports except football.  There is also athread called Wester PA Recruits that does not specify.

ItalianPenguin:

--- Quote from: ysuindy on September 12, 2012, 09:21:42 AM ---As a "YSU" fan (not just a "YSU Football" fan) I don't want to have to look at multiple boards to view topics.  I enjoy reading all the topics because I am a true YSU sports fan.

If someone can't tell that a topic labelled "Basketball Recruiting Targets" isn't about football, then setting up separate boards probably isn't going to help them anyway.

--- End quote ---
That's what I'm talking about. TRUE YSU fans care how all student/athletes do. They represent our University and they work hard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version