YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Visits Green Bay for Valentine's Day Showdown

<< < (3/4) > >>

HLecter:
Slocum deserves a couple more years.

One is not enough, I'd like to see him get two, with a serious review after the first year.

ysufan0505:
This team could have gotten many more wins this year, all the big games they have lost and the games everyone expects them to win, they lose. He gets lucky every once in awhile. The talent is there, coaching not, and he is not the best recruiter. 2 recruits for next year, 2 skinny white boys, 6-7 and 6-9. Not what we need for next year. He needs to go

ItalianPenguin:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on February 15, 2012, 02:56:49 PM ---This team could have gotten many more wins this year, all the big games they have lost and the games everyone expects them to win, they lose. He gets lucky every once in awhile. The talent is there, coaching not, and he is not the best recruiter. 2 recruits for next year, 2 skinny white boys, 6-7 and 6-9. Not what we need for next year. He needs to go

--- End quote ---
Many more wins?? Did you think we were going from 9-21 to the national championship game?? He'll be back. In the same sentence you said the talent is there......and he is not the best recruiter. Which is it? Find another team to back.

ysufan0505:
Horrible coach, that's all

Pita:

I can not figure your evaluation of Coach Slocum.  He is not as you call him.
What?  I ask, is a Coach to do? He can teach, he can coach, but he can't put
the ball in the basket.

I truly believe you are way to critical.  I have a question.  What, if you were Coach would
you do differently?  I don't want to hear, have them ready to play.  That is so juvenile it
is beyond comprehension.

I was not happy with the loss last night, should have never happened, but how can you
possibly attribute the loss to Coach Slocum?  Could you explain that. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version