YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU defensive coordinator leaves

<< < (2/7) > >>

Pizza:

--- Quote from: YSUWildcat on February 02, 2012, 08:59:34 PM ---heard Vince Kehres (Larry Kehres is the HC, is son vince is the DC) is a canidate from Mount Union
would be absolutley shocked if he left

--- End quote ---

If I'm not mistaken the "younger Kehres" left Mount for another D3 a year or two ago. To spread his wings a little. Mount Union is his final "destination location if he is smart". Why give up a gauranteed 15 year job....for a hell packed 2-3 gig at YSU?

Wick250:
I watched the D3 championship, and I'm pretty sure the announcers said that Kehres' son was still the DC.  Actually, if the guy expects to replace his dad some day, it would be good for him to work at a level of football much, much higher than he does now.  Should he come here, rebuild our defense, and win big, then he would establish his own credentials and could claim the Mt. Union head job on merit.  Not merely as "daddy's boy."

YSUWildcat:

--- Quote from: Pizza on February 02, 2012, 10:54:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUWildcat on February 02, 2012, 08:59:34 PM ---heard Vince Kehres (Larry Kehres is the HC, is son vince is the DC) is a canidate from Mount Union
would be absolutley shocked if he left

--- End quote ---

If I'm not mistaken the "younger Kehres" left Mount for another D3 a year or two ago. To spread his wings a little. Mount Union is his final "destination location if he is smart". Why give up a gauranteed 15 year job....for a hell packed 2-3 gig at YSU?

--- End quote ---

you are 100% Mistaken
been at Mount Union his entire coaching career

IAA Fan:
If Kravitz left on his own, then we are looking. If Kravitz was let go, we have someone of stature in mind already.

YSU45:
Vince Kehres coached at Fitch for a year or two.   Hes not a very good coach!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version