YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU defensive coordinator leaves

<< < (4/7) > >>

YSUGO:
Agreed, YSU45 is correct on his analysis.

YSUWildcat:

--- Quote from: GoGuins on February 03, 2012, 09:56:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUWildcat on February 03, 2012, 07:07:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSU45 on February 03, 2012, 07:05:09 PM ---Wildcat
Hes not a good coach. His Daddy is a good coach. He won't be the DC at YSU. I don't care about the records.

--- End quote ---

yeah he's a fanastic coach
nobobdy gives a sh** if you care about the facts or not, the records still stand
you must have been a butthurt 3rd string bench warmer under him at Fitch

the FACT remains, Larry Kehres has not touched the D since his son took over

but keep trolling along, showing you dont know jacksh** what your talking about

--- End quote ---

Not sure who you are, but 45 knows his stuff & played big time football for a National Championship team.  I'd say you're the troll.  Don't bash someone for giving their opinion

--- End quote ---

Buuuulllshiiiiit

YSUWildcat:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on February 03, 2012, 10:10:58 PM ---Agreed, YSU45 is correct on his analysis.

--- End quote ---

nope wrong
look at Kehres history in college, that says it all right there

/thread

ysu45 is full of sh** who was nothing more then a butthurt benchwarmer at fitch

not sure why so many morons think Kehres sucks when his college coaching history proves you 100% wrong

its ok its just another board where i automatically become the best poster, this is nothing new

Pizza:

--- Quote from: YSUWildcat on February 03, 2012, 12:51:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pizza on February 02, 2012, 10:54:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUWildcat on February 02, 2012, 08:59:34 PM ---heard Vince Kehres (Larry Kehres is the HC, is son vince is the DC) is a canidate from Mount Union
would be absolutley shocked if he left

--- End quote ---

If I'm not mistaken the "younger Kehres" left Mount for another D3 a year or two ago. To spread his wings a little. Mount Union is his final "destination location if he is smart". Why give up a gauranteed 15 year job....for a hell packed 2-3 gig at YSU?

--- End quote ---

you are 100% Mistaken
been at Mount Union his entire coaching career

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I wasn't sure. Maybe it was someone else on the staff...maybe not.

No matter, Kehres SR.....has found the "goldmine" or the "fountain of youth"....or strategy, to attract D1 and D2 level players to a D3 school.

Master salesmanship along with the great football coaching.

Let's face it. Alliance is not a "destination location". It ain't LA or Miami. They are doing sooooo many things right there.

Good for them.

GoGuins:
As great as Mt Union's program is, YSU is not going to hire a DC from a small time program.  They'll go after a bigger fish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version