YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU 77 Green Bay 47

(1/3) > >>

ysuindy:
YSU protects the home court and improves to 6-3 in Horizon League play and 7-1 overall at Beeghley as they pound a struggling Green Bay squad 77-47.

Best part of today's game - no YSU player had more than 27 minutes.  Penguins jumped out early and just kept building the lead.  Great job in pounding a team on a losing streak.  Allen 16, K Perry 15, Ward and Brooks with 12 each.

Penguins finish the first half of the Horizon League season tied for third with Milwaukee and Butler, one game behind Cleveland State and Valpo.  YSU is two games clear of 4-5 Detroit and Wright State.

A week off to prepare for Cleveland State on Saturday night at home.  This game needs to have the largest crowd in years. 

Wick250:
I was really concerned that the team would be lethargic, as they have been many times in the past after a good performance.  Instead, defensive pressure was outstanding.  Wow!  This team could be good if we just had two quality players to bring off the bench.

Congratulations to the 850 people that packed Beeghly today.  Indy, it was so bad that it would have made our old counting system quite easy.

ysuscuba:
I wish I could have been there!  Go Guins.....Huge game upcoming!  I'll be watching...

ysufan0505:
IF only we actually had a actual big man to help out Eargle, this team would be outstanding. Great team effort today, good to see everybody crashing the boards (even the guards). I think Amiker is our best player coming off the bench. 6-4 so he has some size and very athletic, kind of out of control at times though. Good win, big one coming on Saturday

YsuPride:
Need  4500 fans or more Next week vs CSU.  Double header, no NFL so no reason to not turn out for the game.  Local media needs to hype the game and we should offer t-shirts to everyone who attends the game. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version