YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS Championship game is today started at 1 ..Does anybody care?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wick250:
I watched it while also following our women's win over Valpo on the internet.  Great for our conference.  Great for us as we moved the ball and scored against NDSU much better than anybody in the playoffs.  This game indicated one thing: on the FBS level quality Big Ten defenses are no match whatsoever for southern speed; however, on the FCS level, solid physical defense can still shut down gimmick offenses (Georgia Southern and Sam Houston) that are built around speed and finesse but lack power in the trenches.

yellowstreak:
I cared enough to go to the game.  Should give you guys some bragging rights, giving the national champs their only loss.

TheBearMay:

--- Quote from: yellowstreak on January 08, 2012, 07:18:13 AM ---I cared enough to go to the game.  Should give you guys some bragging rights, giving the national champs their only loss.

--- End quote ---
Congrats on your win YellowStreak.  As long as we intend to back up the bragging with performance its a good thing (my understanding is that it will be a point of emphasis when the team returns from break), otherwise just another target on our back (although not as big as the one you'll have 8)).

penguinpower:
NDSU looked eerily similar to the the YSU National Champions of the 1990's on both sides of the ball.  WOW!

guinpen:

--- Quote from: yellowstreak on January 08, 2012, 07:18:13 AM ---I cared enough to go to the game.  Should give you guys some bragging rights, giving the national champs their only loss.

--- End quote ---

Congrats to you and the Bison, great feeling isn't it. Hey maybe you guys can return the favor next year and give us our only loss.

Enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version