YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

FCS Championship game is today started at 1 ..Does anybody care?

<< < (3/3)

TheBearMay:

--- Quote from: guinpen on January 08, 2012, 12:52:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: yellowstreak on January 08, 2012, 07:18:13 AM ---I cared enough to go to the game.  Should give you guys some bragging rights, giving the national champs their only loss.

--- End quote ---

Congrats to you and the Bison, great feeling isn't it. Hey maybe you guys can return the favor next year and give us our only loss.

Enjoy!

--- End quote ---
8)

Pita:
Why would you ask.....does anyone care?????

I geared my whole day (a woman has to do that)....so I could watch the game.
All through the game I repeatedly said....YSU BEAT this team.  Call it what you
will.  They made it to the finals but we did BEAT THEM.  Who is better???
On any given day.  That's a big question.  Today, it gives me "bragging rights",
that's better than no rights at all.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Pita on January 08, 2012, 06:07:24 PM ---Why would you ask.....does anyone care?????

I geared my whole day (a woman has to do that)....so I could watch the game.
All through the game I repeatedly said....YSU BEAT this team.  Call it what you
will.  They made it to the finals but we did BEAT THEM.  Who is better???
On any given day.  That's a big question.  Today, it gives me "bragging rights",
that's better than no rights at all.

--- End quote ---

I'm not going to brag! As I've been preaching since the INDY ST game "IF" the coaching staff was as tallented as the team on the field we would have been playing in Frisco.  Great win for the Bison.  They did the Valley proud. YSU , NDSU, WKU, and SIU the real Valley champs :) UNI Boooooo!!

Hey!! Where's my buddy who's saying "O" beats "D" every time LOL!!  Funny how the best D's all played for NC at 1FBS, 1FCS and DII

Looks like the SHSU players wasn't to happy with the loss LOL!! Oh yea #56 was a bad azz!! Like all player who wore #56 :)

HLecter:
Wolford's comments about the game were offensive to me.  Everybody's fault but the coaching staff?

If I lost to a 1-9 team to keep my team out of the playoffs I would be keeping my mouth shut.  Not to mention the other 2 or 3 games we were not prepared for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version