Author Topic: Recruiting News..?  (Read 52594 times)

Online IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Re: Recruiting News..?
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2012, 03:09:59 PM »
Checked the locked topic at the very top of the board. I have added the updated full list. We will have the videos and such this evening.

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »
Nice work by the admin and coaches.

Online IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2012, 07:53:12 PM »
Check the top of the board list. I have added coach W's and the media video of the players. If you go inot the recruiting section, I am adding individual bios, info and videos.

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2012, 12:52:01 AM »
This one makes me real nervous.  I have a pessimistic view about human nature and believe that criminals can never be reformed.  Hope that I am wrong and this kid can be saved.
I think you're wrong Wick. Lecter turned out OK!!!!!!

Well, the OK thing is debatable.   But thank you Red!  Not everyday I get such a rousing compliment. 8)
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2012, 02:00:13 PM »
2 local stars who did not sign anywhere. Jesse Curry from Ursuline and Dayne Hammond from Boardman

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
2 local stars who did not sign anywhere. Jesse Curry from Ursuline and Dayne Hammond from Boardman

Curry was a heck of a player. Maybe a bit short for LB at D1. Hammond, needs to get his act together, but heard he is a good kid who is maturing.

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2012, 05:36:02 PM »

Curry was a heck of a player. Maybe a bit short for LB at D1. Hammond, needs to get his act together, but heard he is a good kid who is maturing.

good kid LOL right
kid has an Ego bigger then youngstown itself, glad he never got an offer
he litterally walks around the southern park mall looking to give people autographs, he also demands attention period when he walks in the door anywere he goes

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2012, 07:43:24 PM »
Yeah he does have a big ego, but the kid can play. Basketball or football. When your 6-6, somebody will give him a chance. He is a good kid once you get to know him. Boardman screwed him over by not getting him recruited. They pretty much punished him for trying to leave and go to harding. That's how boardman is, if not their way, nobodys way. He will end up walking on somewhere and making a difference once he hits the weight room

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2012, 08:58:30 PM »
Yeah he does have a big ego, but the kid can play. Basketball or football. When your 6-6, somebody will give him a chance. He is a good kid once you get to know him. Boardman screwed him over by not getting him recruited. They pretty much punished him for trying to leave and go to harding. That's how boardman is, if not their way, nobodys way. He will end up walking on somewhere and making a difference once he hits the weight room

No He screwed himself over, he burned bridges before he left, then when he found out he wouldnt be able to play sports at Harding he wanted back in boardman. the Kids a huge jackass and headcase and hope he stays far far away from YSU
how did being 6'5 and playing basketball workout for Pat White?

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »

No He screwed himself over, he burned bridges before he left, then when he found out he wouldnt be able to play sports at Harding he wanted back in boardman. the Kids a huge jackass and headcase and hope he stays far far away from YSU
how did being 6'5 and playing basketball workout for Pat White?

Lots' of truth to your statement......agreed.

But until he gets shot with a bullet in the leg (Jamel Turner/Ursuline)...on a Friday night out with the boys......or "steals" property.....in a dorm room....from his fellow students (Akise Teague/ Ursuline /Cinci..)......we should at least give a youngster.....with "bad judgement", a chance.

It's all about second chances. Kids need that.

Online IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
Does everyone know that I put the recuits in the new recruiting section of the board? Each one has their own thread with bio and video. Just go up above and click on "ysupenguins.com ...fan home for YSU Sports" and then you will see all of the boards.