YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Youngstown State beats Cleveland State 73-67

<< < (3/5) > >>

HLecter:
All great posts.

I don't ever listen to YSU games but I caught it yesterday while driving and I've got to say Rob Schmitt does a TREMENDOUS job.

This win and listening to Slocum's comments postgame will get me out to see the Guins this year.

goodnews:
This guy from Cleveland.com outta proofread his articles prior to posting as he published that the Penguins snapped a 4-game winning streak...?   

YsuPride:
We will get respect when we start to consistantly win and make them notice us.

ysuindy:
Wick - you are correct.  Alexander picked YSU fourth in his pre-season article.  What a joke.

Lecter - we also caught the game on the radio.  I just wish Schmidt would can the obsession with meaningless statistics.  For example, CSU scored on a three in the closing moments.  YSU inbounded and was fouled.  But we didn't know that for about 10 seconds because Schmidt was too busy telling us that was the third three pointer of the season for the guy from CSU who made the shot.  When the game is on the line, call what is on the floor, don't look at your stat sheet.  How many points a player had last year against CSU is simply filler.

YSUGO:
Down year in the Horizon...chance for us to move up...just like last years Butler's game...favorite played poorly and we ambushed them...lets hope this was a good win...not a lucky one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version