YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Memory Lane: 2006 James Madison Play-off Game

<< < (2/3) > >>

pennyguin1:
Remember that game well. It was a Friday game. I asked for the whole day of work  because I thought it was going to be an afternoon game, and we ended up playing a night game(and no I didn't change it). What a fun game.

If u all think about we can go on and on about our playoff games at Stambaugh. My favorite would always be the Alcorn State-YSU game in 94'. I was at the game Lucky recorded it. The announcer that game was Tom Meiss. I remember him saying during the broadcast "These boys in Youngstown play some good football". Then again that team was just awesome

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 13, 2011, 04:58:58 PM ---Someone put this together on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybDOs6iW6E

Kinda funny how he recorded his TV.  But I have to give him credit, he did a nice job with a clear lack of equipment.  Good YSU fan there.

I wonder if the athletic dept puts videos like this together.  They should do a compilation of of the NC's and big games over the years.  I would certainly purchase it.

--- End quote ---

Talk about going down memory lane!!  I was watching the 93 NC game on youtube!!  It's all on there in 8 parts by someone named YSUCHMP.  Nothing against the way YSU is doing football now but check out what 3 Yards and a cloud of dust was like and a big fast swarming "D"!!!  Man YSU had it going on in the 90's!! It's sad that there was more YSU fans at the 93 NC game in Huntington WVA than at the home games this year.  I'm guilty! I was at the 93 game but haven't been to the Ice Castle in years  :-\

pennyguin1:
Oh man let me go down my list: I was at the 94', 97', and 99'(wish we could forget that one) NC game, plus countless playoff games in the 90s, and yes I sat through the bad years too. I do try to go to at least one home game every year. 93' NC game was that the goal line stand

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on December 14, 2011, 03:35:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 13, 2011, 04:58:58 PM ---Someone put this together on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybDOs6iW6E

Kinda funny how he recorded his TV.  But I have to give him credit, he did a nice job with a clear lack of equipment.  Good YSU fan there.

I wonder if the athletic dept puts videos like this together.  They should do a compilation of of the NC's and big games over the years.  I would certainly purchase it.

--- End quote ---

Talk about going down memory lane!!  I was watching the 93 NC game on youtube!!  It's all on there in 8 parts by someone named YSUCHMP.  Nothing against the way YSU is doing football now but check out what 3 Yards and a cloud of dust was like and a big fast swarming "D"!!!  Man YSU had it going on in the 90's!! It's sad that there was more YSU fans at the 93 NC game in Huntington WVA than at the home games this year.  I'm guilty! I was at the 93 game but haven't been to the Ice Castle in years  :-\

--- End quote ---

I have the 1994 game on DVD.  Purchased it from the NCAA.

Petey:
Hey Power........Do you know if this tape ^^^ can still be purchased thru the NCAA??

GOOOOOOOOO  GUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version