Author Topic: Wolford to Ohio State?  (Read 3445 times)

Offline ysu2000

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Wolford to Ohio State?
« on: November 30, 2011, 02:49:42 PM »
A poster on buckeyeplanet.com states that Wolford was in Columbus earlier this week and there is an unconfirmed rumor he met with Meyer.  Also stated Wolford is disliked by at least some YSU administration.  Anyone have more info?

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Wolford to Ohio State?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 04:11:33 PM »
A poster on buckeyeplanet.com states that Wolford was in Columbus earlier this week and there is an unconfirmed rumor he met with Meyer.  Also stated Wolford is disliked by at least some YSU administration.  Anyone have more info?

No information here but my two cents....

Actually, this will be a shocker ~ yikes!! Maybe tO$U will buy him out plus $$ and YSU can afford to get an established hard charging coach with some HC experience not just a hot shot coordinator.

??? Well ??? I'll hate to lose his recruiting skills but maybe we'll get Lou Holtz to come out of retirement LOL! :D

fb
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:12:42 PM by ysubigred »

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Wolford to Ohio State?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 06:04:00 PM »
Don't see it happening, Wolf has already been an assistant to a well known hc, why go there again. Sure sure sure the money might be more, but he has so much going for him at YSU, a young and good group coming back. I really think that he would have a better chance at getting his own big time job by showing his worth here.

Who cares if some in the administration do not like him.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne