YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The sorrowful Wait Til Next Year thread!

<< < (3/6) > >>

YsuPride:
Our defensive backs have no clue where the ball is and are beat everytime.  We need cover guys with ball instincts and speed.  It may have been a team loss but the defensive backs were a big part of that. 

2012 we need a new DC and tons of juco and d1 transfers on D who can possibly be eligilble by spring ball so they and the new DC can get on the same page.

The offense will need to get a few different looks and schemes to keep the opposition thinking. 

I thought we would win 6 and we did. 

If we fix the D and special teams then we can possibly win 8 next year.

I hear NDSU is on the road again next season and not at home.

Is next year a 12 game season?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on November 20, 2011, 08:26:25 AM ---
Is next year a 12 game season?

--- End quote ---

It should be.

YSU RON:
This loss was on the special teams. It's been only 2 years so give the staff and team some time. Don't expect miracles in two years. A bunch of you think you are top ranked coaches with your opinions. The wins and playoffs will come.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSU RON on November 20, 2011, 09:19:33 AM ---This loss was on the special teams. It's been only 2 years so give the staff and team some time. Don't expect miracles in two years. A bunch of you think you are top ranked coaches with your opinions. The wins and playoffs will come.

--- End quote ---

Ron the voice of reason  :)  You bring it back into prospective my friend +1 ^

ItalianPenguin:
Next year is an 11 game schedule. We do again play at No Dakota St. I believe it is in 2013 we can play a 12 game schedule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version