YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The sorrowful Wait Til Next Year thread!

(1/6) > >>

Wick250:
This loss was the most devastating in the history of the program.

This loss was the most disgraceful in the history of the program.

This loss will cost the university about 3,000 potential season ticket holders who might have been gained had we made the playoffs.

This loss turns an off-season that should have been filled with optimism and anticipation into a period of anger and big doubts.

YsuPride:
Wolford has to make the tough decision to get rid of our d coordinator.  For him to succeed our defense has to be good.  Very dissappointed and shocked to say the least.

HLecter:
This loss should bring scrutiny on ALL the coaching staff, and then on their priorities in establishing an identity.  With Wolford's rep I thought we would have had a really hard-nosed team-----not so.  I want Tressel-ball back.

I am going to reserve any other comments till I watch the TV replay.  I did post or start a thread after last week's game about the horrible special teams.  Well they played even worse today.

Sad.

We are the Cleveland Browns of the league, always snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

YSUfan21:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on November 19, 2011, 05:45:19 PM ---Wolford has to make the tough decision to get rid of our d coordinator.  For him to succeed our defense has to be good.  Very dissappointed and shocked to say the least.

--- End quote ---

not true, if you ask YSUbigred, he will tell you the D has carried us this year and is comparable to the 85 bears, its really the offense thats given up all those points this year

YSUfan21:

--- Quote from: HLecter on November 19, 2011, 05:52:13 PM ---This loss should bring scrutiny on ALL the coaching staff, and then on their priorities in establishing an identity.  With Wolford's rep I thought we would have had a really hard-nosed team-----not so.  I want Tressel-ball back.

ill pass, teams dont win playing that way anymore, its 1940's outdated useless football
I am going to reserve any other comments till I watch the TV replay.  I did post or start a thread after last week's game about the horrible special teams.  Well they played even worse today.

Sad.

We are the Cleveland Browns of the league, always snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version