Author Topic: were is YSUbigred?  (Read 3145 times)

Offline YSUfan21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
were is YSUbigred?
« on: November 19, 2011, 06:38:21 PM »
why didnt his PHENOMINAL 1985 bears like YSU D win the game today? oh wait, the offense gave up all 38 points right?

Offline penguin8797

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: were is YSUbigred?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 09:06:40 PM »
Special teams get an F.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: were is YSUbigred?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
why didnt his PHENOMINAL 1985 bears like YSU D win the game today? oh wait, the offense gave up all 38 points right?

I'm here watching you make an AZZ of yourself. Nice vocabulary you have by the way :o I'm not a troll like you waiting to jump on the board to stir up a bunch of crap  ???

Last I checked the "O" had the ball with a chance to run out the clock and/or score again and they could not.  So we punt since an all world TB can't catch the ball (all day).  We put it in the hands of the worst special teams ever assembled in the history of CFB and put the defense on the short field for the 8th time today.  Let's see here the world beater best offense that ever lived at any level score 7 whopping points in the second half.  The Offense has yet since the Wofford era started won one in the closing seconds of the game by either running out a clock, coming from behind or just putting a game away. YES the defense stunk it up today thanks to a piss poor coaching effort that decided not to be aggressive like they've been since the SDSU game.  There is 4 reasons YSU went 6-5 this year:

1. Mark Farley

2. Terry Allen

3. John Stiegelmeier

4. Trent Miles

Bottom line: OUTCOACHED!

Lastly, since I'm a mindless midget could you all call me M&M LOL  ;D

Go away 21  :-* your the winner of the most annoying poster ever and you can't get any lower.

GooooGuins .....Next year theres no stopping us!!