YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Coaches Poll

<< < (2/3) > >>

penguinpower:
You're funny. Offense wins chapionships!

HLecter:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 14, 2011, 10:24:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 14, 2011, 04:38:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 14, 2011, 04:31:13 PM ---quit your GD b****ing already, no need to make 4-5 threads b****ing, just make all your points in 1 thread

--- End quote ---

Each thread brings up a different point.  I am done with my b****ing, because I will be watching you b**** in 2 weeks when we don't get into the playoffs.  Wait and see.

As fans we need to bring this issue up.  The Polls have turned into politics as usual in college sports.  The problem is that it has now contaminated this level.

Wait and see whipper snapper.

--- End quote ---

you're not smart enough how to figure out to make multiple points in 1 thread?  ???

--- End quote ---

Enough already, go post on Yappi.  They have a spot all reserved for you.

TheBearMay:

--- Quote from: HLecter on November 15, 2011, 12:49:49 PM ---Enough already, go post on Yappi.  They have a spot all reserved for you.

--- End quote ---
LOL

YSUGO:
YSU21 no need to be abusive...

IAA Fan:
Yes, I agree with YSUGO here. Everyone just relax, I see fault on both sides here. Sometimes people don't understand others personalities. 21 is very correct on the fact that we need to have a huge turnout this Saturday. He is allowed to be upset with people, just clean it up a bit. To the elder statesmen of the board, you can educate without attacking.

I pay more attention to the coaches poll than any other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version