YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Coaches Poll

<< < (3/3)

pittsburghpenguin:
You can pay attention to the coach's poll more but the only one that counts for the playoffs is The Sports Network poll. That's the poll the selection committee  takes into consideration when looking at the at large bids.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: pittsburghpenguin on November 16, 2011, 12:06:57 PM ---You can pay attention to the coach's poll more but the only one that counts for the playoffs is The Sports Network poll. That's the poll the selection committee  takes into consideration when looking at the at large bids.

--- End quote ---
Not true.  See the FCS hand book posts or the one about the selection committee.

HLecter:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 16, 2011, 11:43:58 AM ---Yes, I agree with YSUGO here. Everyone just relax, I see fault on both sides here. Sometimes people don't understand others personalities. 21 is very correct on the fact that we need to have a huge turnout this Saturday. He is allowed to be upset with people, just clean it up a bit. To the elder statesmen of the board, you can educate without attacking.

I pay more attention to the coaches poll than any other.

--- End quote ---

Nobody stood up for me when I was 21 and stupid.  I was married with a kid and in "Nam.  Suck it up YSU21.  Be secure and happy in the fact most of us will be dead when you are 31 and the light dawns on you.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: HLecter on November 16, 2011, 11:10:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 16, 2011, 11:43:58 AM ---Yes, I agree with YSUGO here. Everyone just relax, I see fault on both sides here. Sometimes people don't understand others personalities. 21 is very correct on the fact that we need to have a huge turnout this Saturday. He is allowed to be upset with people, just clean it up a bit. To the elder statesmen of the board, you can educate without attacking.

I pay more attention to the coaches poll than any other.

--- End quote ---

Nobody stood up for me when I was 21 and stupid.  I was married with a kid and in "Nam.  Suck it up YSU21.  Be secure and happy in the fact most of us will be dead when you are 31 and the light dawns on you.

--- End quote ---

Wow, that sure lifted up my spirits HL

Dracula:
I'll drink to that. Thank you hospital ships.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version