Author Topic: Message to Hannon  (Read 4317 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Message to Hannon
« on: November 14, 2011, 03:14:02 PM »
Bob,

Couple things:

1.  The subject of the TSN ranking situation on tonight's show should be a topic of conversation.  This is total BS and is pissing of the locals.
2.  Please ask the coach how many points we need to score in order to make the top 25.  I think 100 will get us some attention.
3.  Make sure they 570 turns on the internet feed.  We had to call the show and Denny got it taken care of for us.  Not sure what is going on down there at 570 sometmes.
4.  Ask someone in the administration when we are leaving the MFVC because a less deserving team from a different conference will make the playoffs over YSU (obviously assuming we win next week). 
5.  Ask the coach what quality wins he thinks South Dakota has and how they stack up to his wins. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:49:03 PM by penguinpower »

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Message to Hannon
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 03:41:39 PM »
Also wanted to mention that the fans have been around and have seen this type of thing around here.  We never get any respect.  This slight is simply setting them up to leave us out and take less teams from the MVFC.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »
Thanks Bob! Glad you asked about the rankings issue!  We appreciate it!  You did a good job as usual.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 07:41:46 PM »
Also thank you for making sure that the internet feed was on.  Much appreciated!

Thanks Denny!  You don't get enough credit.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:43:05 PM by penguinpower »

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 07:46:40 PM »
BTW,

I told Sean Shapiro that the Southern Conference and the MVFC were the best two conferences in FCS.  But they still tend to lean toward the CAA.   I don't understand it.  I am completely objective, if we are not as good, well, then we aren't, but they have too much love.  Total BS if you ask me.