YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Stay classy NDSU fans!

<< < (2/3) > >>

TransAmBison:
Congrats on the win guys.  Your team came ready to play and deserves credit.  Our games are always hard fought.  Good luck with the playoff hunt.  Here are a few pics from the tailgate with some of your fans.

And one random Lehigh fan

pennyguin1:
BigRed-Love that pic.  ;D

Seems like we YSU fans never miss a good tailgate party whether it be at home or on the road. I actually didn't go to the game on Sat. I watched it from the confines of the Igloo(that would be PapaGuins' house). I gave my 8mth old a taste of YSU football. He slept through most of the second quarter.

guinpen:
Nice pics TAB, really like the one for UNI. best of luck the rest of the season.

TransAmBison:
Thanks guinpen.  Good luck with the playoff hunt...as long as we don't have to play you guys again!

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: TransAmBison on November 16, 2011, 08:53:53 AM ---Thanks guinpen.  Good luck with the playoff hunt...as long as we don't have to play you guys again!

--- End quote ---

TAB which one are you in the picture or are you taking the pix? Any of those ND hotties single??  I'm not lookin but my buddy fell in love with one our ND friends here at Fort Knox shes married so he thinks ND women are the bomb LOL!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version