YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Northern Iowa rallies past Youngstown State 21-17

<< < (5/5)

penguinpower:
You are missing the fact that the Defense can score on an INT or fumble recovery for a TD (as long as ther is no showboating before reaching the endzone).

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 07, 2011, 11:17:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 07, 2011, 08:40:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 06, 2011, 08:57:28 AM ---the last 25 seconds of the 1st half is the reason we lost
that simple

--- End quote ---

You're full of crap.  A pressure buckling QB "Passes 17-35-2 int's" and an ineffective "O" that can't catch a pass lost this game.  The D held them to 30 yards rushing!  DEFENSE always beats OFFENSE.

--- End quote ---

no im not full of crap your just one of the most ignorant least knowledgeable posters i have ever seen in my lifetime

Defense NEVER beats offense, Never in CFB has it happened, Never will. thats a 100% fact.  letting a team score ANY time they needed to will get you beat

its ok though, your a child who just argues no matter how often your always proven wrong, your opinion is irrelevent

--- End quote ---

YsuFan21 = YngAir....has to be the same guy

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 08, 2011, 12:42:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 07, 2011, 11:17:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 07, 2011, 08:40:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 06, 2011, 08:57:28 AM ---the last 25 seconds of the 1st half is the reason we lost
that simple

--- End quote ---

You're full of crap.  A pressure buckling QB "Passes 17-35-2 int's" and an ineffective "O" that can't catch a pass lost this game.  The D held them to 30 yards rushing!  DEFENSE always beats OFFENSE.

--- End quote ---

no im not full of crap your just one of the most ignorant least knowledgeable posters i have ever seen in my lifetime

Defense NEVER beats offense, Never in CFB has it happened, Never will. thats a 100% fact.  letting a team score ANY time they needed to will get you beat

its ok though, your a child who just argues no matter how often your always proven wrong, your opinion is irrelevent

--- End quote ---

LOL. Are you trying to be funny?  Wow!

--- End quote ---

The sad thing is he's serious!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version