YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU v SDSU (Sat).postgame comments/post-mortum

<< < (2/6) > >>

IAA Fan:
Extra Points:

* YSU Completed only 25% of their third-down attempts; while the defense allowed the Jack Rabbits to complete almost 70% of theirs.
* Hess threw two interceptions in the game. He also threw four-straight incompletions in the Penguin's final drive.
* The Penguins lost the battle of possession, and had 8 penalties, in the contest..
* The Penguins final five drives went into SDSU's side of the field, but none could produce any points.
* YSU is now 0-3 in field goals   

YSUGO:
Just a poor overall performance by the D after a bye week...but with how many freshman starting on D ...WHAT can we really expect?  If we don't see improvement as we get to November..then maybe we need to bring a new D coach...but we are playing so many green players...Rodgers, Williams, Mayes, Senter, DAvis...Seriously...this is a recipe for disaster on D.

YSUGO:
Heres a stat line...we havent made a FG this year...I thought the one we missed late in the game yesterday..was a big momentum changer 44yds out...

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 09, 2011, 12:22:20 AM ---By the way, where are our LB's????

--- End quote ---

Out looking for CB's that have any idea how to cover.

Buddy:
For the life of me I can not understand why we did keep up the pressure on their QB like we did in the 3rd qtr. The last two scores they had we just sat back and let him have all the time in the world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version