YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Predictions

<< < (5/5)

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on October 09, 2011, 11:01:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: GoGuins on October 09, 2011, 01:24:56 PM ---For all you Tressel apologists out there, why wasn't he at the game yesterday to celebrate one of his first big achievements with his former players he supposedly cares so much about?  Too busy to show up?

--- End quote ---

you do know he has an NFL job he has to keep up with right? just sayin

--- End quote ---

He was suspended for 7 games so therefore he's not working for the Colts right now...just sayin

YSUfan21:

--- Quote from: GoGuins on October 10, 2011, 02:38:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: GoGuins on October 09, 2011, 01:24:56 PM ---For all you Tressel apologists out there, why wasn't he at the game yesterday to celebrate one of his first big achievements with his former players he supposedly cares so much about?  Too busy to show up?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL i really hope your just acting stupid and really arent this clueless
he still works with the team, he is just not allowed to be in the booth or on the sidelines on the sundays

do some research before you post next time so you know what your talking about
He was suspended for 7 games so therefore he's not working for the Colts right now...just sayin

--- End quote ---

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on October 10, 2011, 05:27:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'd say you're the one that's clueless Jr.  As Indy said, quit cluttering the board with the Tre$$le and O$U crap

he still works with the team, he is just not allowed to be in the booth or on the sidelines on the sundays

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: GoGuins on October 11, 2011, 09:52:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on October 10, 2011, 05:27:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'd say you're the one that's clueless Jr.  As Indy said, quit cluttering the board with the Tre$$le and O$U crap

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

OK Tough guy picking on a kid LOL!!  Just because MeetChickin is looking pretty good right now don't give you the right  8)

GoGuins:
I'm not picking on anybody Red, I'll leave that to IP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version