YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Kurt Hess

<< < (8/9) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 12, 2011, 06:37:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 13, 2011, 08:01:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pizza on October 12, 2011, 08:25:04 PM ---If I'm not mistaken....Hess is just a sophmore. And a damn good one at that. He had one really bad series. I can show 50 others where he was great. 3-8 last year so far 2-3 this year  ;)
Just like the Stoops argument.......Hess isn't the problem either.

--- End quote ---

Never said Hess was the problem.  Actually like the kid "BUT" there's been a few more opportunities especially last year to do something great for example...(WIU game).  Anyways, you like big numbers and records for greatness and I championships for greatness.   8) Go read my "screw the offense" post. 5 + years now of trying to be a flash and bang offense (looks great for QB's numbers) but it's not getting YSU near the playoff's let alone a championship.  We don't get the horses up in Y-town to act like an SOCON team on offense or defense to cover the offense somehow we get figured out and this league (MVFC) makes the adjustments to shut it down.  Defense win championships.

--- End quote ---

number of Championships dont determine how great a QB is, unless the QB plays every position and coaches, that simple, even a 6 year old could figure that one out

meanwhile, Hess is 18 passing TDs away from breaking the school record and about 10 minutes away from leading YSU to a win over the #1 team in the country, #1 D in FCS and #1 in all of D-1 CFB

VERY impressive

--- End quote ---

Hess is a great kid and a good QB. All the records at YSU will fall to him "BUT" if he don't lead a team to a National championship "WHO CARES" how many TD's and 200 YD passing games he has.

Quit acting like a 6 year old dumb ass!!

YSUfan21:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 12, 2011, 07:43:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pizza on October 12, 2011, 08:25:04 PM ---If I'm not mistaken....Hess is just a sophmore. And a damn good one at that. He had one really bad series. I can show 50 others where he was great. 3-8 last year so far 2-3 this year  ;)

--- End quote ---

Never said Hess was the problem.  Actually like the kid "BUT" there's been a few more opportunities especially last year to do something great for example...(WIU game).  Anyways, you like big numbers and records for greatness and I championships for greatness.   8) Go read my "screw the offense" post. 5 + years now of trying to be a flash and bang offense (looks great for QB's numbers) but it's not getting YSU near the playoff's let alone a championship.  We don't get the horses up in Y-town to act like an SOCON team on offense or defense to cover the offense somehow we get figured out and this league (MVFC) makes the adjustments to shut it down.  Defense win championships.

--- End quote ---

number of Championships dont determine how great a QB is, unless the QB plays every position and coaches, that simple, even a 6 year old could figure that one out

meanwhile, Hess is 18 passing TDs away from breaking the school record and about 10 minutes away from leading YSU to a win over the #1 team in the country, #1 D in FCS and #1 in all of D-1 CFB

VERY impressive

--- End quote ---

Hess is a great kid and a good QB. All the records at YSU will fall to him "BUT" if he don't lead a team to a National championship "WHO CARES" how many TD's and 200 YD passing games he has.

Quit acting like a 6 year old dumb a$$!!

--- End quote ---

are you f***ing retarded? or do you just not understand CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE A TEAM SPORT? my god your f***ing stupid as all hell

YSUfan21:
Trent Dilfer>Dan Marino

i mean QB is the ONLY thing that matters in winning championships right?  8)

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 12, 2011, 07:47:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 12, 2011, 07:43:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

VERY impressive

--- End quote ---

Quit acting like a 6 year old dumb a$$!!

--- End quote ---

are you ******* retarded? or do you just not understand CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE A TEAM SPORT? my god your ******* stupid as all hell

--- End quote ---

I maybe stupid, but I know more than you about football LOL!!  Team sport yes, but all the TD and yards in the world don't equate to championships, so you become an after thought and someone someday will break the QB's records then they are forgotten Trent/Dan.  I bet Dilfer and/or Dano would trade all their "greatness" for one championship.  Get a clue JR!

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUfan21 on November 12, 2011, 07:50:39 PM ---Trent Dilfer>Dan Marino

i mean QB is the ONLY thing that matters in winning championships right?  8)

--- End quote ---

No... They have to be the brains and the leadership that manages the team on the field.  Individually they are measured by stats. Greatness is measured by Championships period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version