YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Kurt Hess

(1/9) > >>

YSUfan21:
first post here,  as a 20 year old YSU fan (although they are my 2nd team tied with Mt. Union but still behind the Buckeyes)

does Hess have the potential to be one of, or the Best QB in school history? how good was Isaac? Jaworski?

Hess seems like he has alot of potential (big, strong arm, pretty accurate, mobile for 6'4 230) and could have a NFL future if he gets enough pub

if not, who is the best QB from YSU ever and why? top 5 best all time?

GoGuins:
Jeff Ryan

YSUfan21:
why ryan

pennyguin1:
Kurt is only a sophmore, so he has time to grow.

Of course I think the best QB we had since I have been alive has been: Brunguard. He was the complete YSU qb. Took care of the ball, and could manage the game. Does anyone remember the EKU playoff game.

Wick250:
Ron Jaworski was the best quarterback to ever play here, and he was followed, after a one year interval, by Cliff Stout.  Both men had reasonably long NFL careers, although Stout was primarily Bradshaw's caddy in Pittsburgh.  Those two were certainly the best passers to ever play for YSU.  Tressel's quarterbacks were mostly game managers rather than star passers.  Trenton Lykes, Ray Isaac, Mark Brungard, Demond Tidwell, Jeff Ryan.  Take your pick.  Tom Zetts was the best last decade.  If he stays healthy, Kurt Hess will break every passing record.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version