YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Post-Game Thoughts?

<< < (8/10) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: penguin4ever on September 25, 2011, 08:11:01 PM ---the bottom line is until YSU fires STROLLO we will never see changes in our sports programs.  Let's hire the "VEST" for AD at least he knows how to achieve what we all desire and that is winning sports programs!!

--- End quote ---

The last time I checked the VEST didn't have wining anything programs except football.  The VEST is not for hire.  He is working for the Colts.

penguin4ever:
Strollo's track record of hiring speaks for its self.   

YTOWNALUM:
I was sick after this performance.  It appeared to me that people were giving up out there. 

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: penguin4ever on September 25, 2011, 08:11:01 PM ---the bottom line is until YSU fires STROLLO we will never see changes in our sports programs.  Let's hire the "VEST" for AD at least he knows how to achieve what we all desire and that is winning sports programs!!

--- End quote ---

Yea, hire Tre$$le back so he can bring more NCAA sanctions back to YSU.  He's proven he'll win at all costs no matter what rules are broken.  What a fraud

IAA Fan:
and what does any of this have to with Penguin football? If you want a trash Strollo/Heacock/Tressel thread ...than make it. None of these guys had anything to do with Saturday's loss. Start looking at some defensive coaches with the team now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version