YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

T.V.

<< < (2/3) > >>

ItalianPenguin:
It is supposed to be telecast live on TWC ch 14 on Sat. It might be they just haven't updated their listings yet.

stuperman17:
It supposedly will be online too....

http://www.valley-football.org/multimedia/live/

Wick250:
Pizza,

Since you insist upon feedback, here is mine.  This is a non-issue.  I suspect just about everybody owns a dvr or at least a vcr.  Push a button, save the game, and watch it whenever you like.  Perhaps that is just me, but I never watch any television program (except for live sports) at the time it is broadcast.

Pizza:
Agreed.

But you would be shocked at how many people do not have DVR's. And even more shocked by people who don't even have cable TV. Granted, those folks aren't our target market.....but with that said, "why make it harder to watch a YSU "replay" than it already is? Why ignore any market? We are in a Y-town economy after all. Every seat, every body....can make a difference.

Lay the "product" out on the plate.......for everyone to see.....like they do at fine restaurants. I've eaten more desserts than I ever wanted too, because the presentation was efficient and timely (right after dinner), and was stuck right in my face......I couldn't ignore it...Nor did I have to "look" for it.

Basic marketing stuff here guys. Basic stuff.

Maybe the local networks aren't working with us.

Maybe they'd rather show a Gerry Springer re-run on Wednesday night.....I dunno.

And if the networks get bigger ratings with a 4 year-old Springer re-run (or some other silly "mindless" TV show) on Wednesday night, .....than a well advertised YSU Football game........well then that tells you how far our society has fallen.

Just asking a legit question.

Train:
i think it is silly to re-play the games days after....

i watch the away games on myytv without knowing the outcome..its great...

i will also tape it and watch Sunday morning if i don't get a chance to view on Saturday...would be impossible to watch game without knowing the outcome 3 days later...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version