YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

T.V.

<< < (3/3)

GOpenZ:
My best observation on this topic would be to replay the game atleast twice.  Once on game night would work well (dvr option available).  And then replay the game another night during the week possibly right after the coach's show on Wednesday nights. 

Z

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Train on September 22, 2011, 09:12:57 AM ---i think it is silly to re-play the games days after....

i watch the away games on myytv without knowing the outcome..its great...

i will also tape it and watch Sunday morning if i don't get a chance to view on Saturday...would be impossible to watch game without knowing the outcome 3 days later...

--- End quote ---

I don't know if I agree on that. I would like to see all the games be "on-demand" as part of the local programming package. The OSU used to do that, but the Big-10 network brought that to an end. One of the reasons you put the game on later, rather than sooner, is to encourage people to go to the game. Yet being a smaller college we have to be happy to have any kind of coverage at all.

IAA Fan:
Here is a Penguins fan guide to follow all the Youngstown State football action on Saturday when they visit Indiana State. Kickoff for the televised, in-game blogged, webcast and radio broadcasted game is set for 2:05 p.m.

For those staying in Youngstown, the contest is on TV on the WBCB "The CW". Armstrong Cable customers can watch the game on Channel 16 while Time Warner subscribers can see the game on Channel 14.

To watch live for free on the internet visit the Valley Live page at: http://www.valley-football.org/multimedia/live/

Indiana State will provide live stats for all fans.

The YSU Sports Information staff will provide on-site blogging updates once again. Fans are encouraged to participate by clicking here.

NewsTalk WKBN 570 AM will have its pregame coverage starting at 1:30 p.m. and at 2 o'clock Bob Hannon (play-by-play), Ed Muransky (analysis), Zach Humphries (sidelines) and Mike Orto  (engineer) will have all the in-game action covered.

Follow @YSUsports on twitter for free up-to-the-minute information on the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version