YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

T.V.

(1/3) > >>

YSURON:
Is sat. game being broadcast on local T.V.?

Pizza:

--- Quote from: YSURON on September 20, 2011, 07:12:36 PM ---Is sat. game being broadcast on local T.V.?

--- End quote ---

I'd like to see MyYTV "replay these games on Tuesday or Wednesday nights at 9pm.......instead of rebroadcasting them later on Saturday at 10 pm.....when they have to compete against the Oklahoma vs Florida State game on ABC.....and the plethora of "other" interesting.....National games.....that are just finishing up that are served up by the "family" of ESPN networks.

Sunday mornings.....which MYyTV.....is also using as a time slot.....is equally bad.

After 10-11am is for pro- football.

Replay the games when there is no competition. Advertise it as so......get eyes to the product (Tuesday/Wed)....when you have no competition. Get people excited about YSU football.

I'm sure Ron Strollo and Coach Love......have been requesting this commomn sense approach to the local media.

Wick250:
YSURON,

To answer your question, yes.  WFMJ also owns the CW network channel in Youngstown (WBCB), and that channel will carry the game.  It is channel number 14 on Time-Warner cable or 21-2 if you can receive over the air signals with your digital television.

Pizza:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 20, 2011, 10:18:54 PM ---YSURON,

To answer your question, yes.  WFMJ also owns the CW network channel in Youngstown (WBCB), and that channel will carry the game.  It is channel number 14 on Time-Warner cable or 21-2 if you can receive over the air signals with your digital television.

--- End quote ---

No comment......on my comment?

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 20, 2011, 10:18:54 PM ---YSURON,

--- End quote ---

I have TWC and don't see it in the listing Sat. on Ch 14, is it a live broadcast? What channel is MyYTV?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version