YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

A QUESTION

<< < (2/5) > >>

GOpenZ:
It seems to be a problem at all levels of play.  Fans now look at their cell phone for scores and stats from other games as well as texting each other.  This lessens the fans impact on games (just ask Tom Brady).

Z

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: GOpenZ on September 19, 2011, 03:32:33 PM ---It seems to be a problem at all levels of play.  Fans now look at their cell phone for scores and stats from other games as well as texting each other.  This lessens the fans impact on games (just ask Tom Brady).

Z

--- End quote ---

Well some on here know me, but I don't make the trip home 860 miles round trip to the Ice Castle (dead Zone) as I like to call it anymore. Because: The last trip home I was ask to quiet down because I was disturbing this guy with his kids trying to color in their free Pete & Penny coloring book  :o

YsuPride:
Not enough students at the game.  We need more students and put them on both sides of the stadium.
They make the most noise not the 80 year old Joe Blow who makes up 50% of the crowd.   

Finally we need to do something with our piss poor PA system in the stadium.  You can barely here anyone speaking on it.

Pita:
YSU PRIDE....Wait till you are 80, right now I'll challenge any student
to cheering.....I'm 80.....so get off that kick.  No I'm not bragging
I'm complaining about people like you who think....we 80 year olds
should stay home.

Big Red.....you shoulda taken the crayons away......

GO PENGUINS

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on September 19, 2011, 05:33:08 PM ---
Finally we need to do something with our piss poor PA system in the stadium.  You can barely here anyone speaking on it.

--- End quote ---

I agree, but there does seem to a problem with the ref's mic's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version