YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

This weeks game

<< < (4/5) > >>

A Penguin-Husky:
YSU 27 to 7

Defense better than we've seen in long time.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: A Penguin-Husky on September 17, 2011, 06:22:30 AM ---YSU 27 to 7

Defense better than we've seen in long time.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking your right D :)  Margarita's and other assorted slushy beverages next Saturday?

Pizza:

--- Quote from: Dracula on September 15, 2011, 08:04:48 PM ---Happy, have you been hitting the Yingling again?

--- End quote ---

Just got "introduced" to Yingling. After the first two sips...which are painful......you get hooked.

I did.

Congrats to the entire YSU football program. A great win today!!!!!

Pizza:
We have been scoring 30-40 points a game for 2 years now.

Is anyone other than me wondering about the defenses at the 1-aa level in our league?

Should we not spend every available scholarship next year on defense? We are loaded offensively with freshman and sophs.

Just wondering here.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Pizza on September 17, 2011, 08:05:58 PM ---We have been scoring 30-40 points a game for 2 years now.

Is anyone other than me wondering about the defenses at the 1-aa level in our league?

Should we not spend every available scholarship next year on defense? We are loaded offensively with freshman and sophs.

Just wondering here.

--- End quote ---

Without checking I'm thinking the defense is younger than the offense.  Time young Pizza will make all the difference.  Indy State will be a challenge for bothe the O and D.  We get out of THute with a "W" should be easier till UNI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version