YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

This weeks game

<< < (3/5) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on September 15, 2011, 11:01:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on September 15, 2011, 10:30:48 AM ---On the coach's show last night Wolf praised their passing game and the experience of their QB.

He also said they average only giving up single digits rush per game and had 8 sacks last week? A check of the MVFC page verifies...0.2 yards per carry with a TON of sacks. They haven't played patsies either, EIU and Morehead. 337 yards against passing per game so they have some holes there it seems.

I'm not sure we can take too much from these stats, I can't see us being held to single-digits on the ground after last years output.

--- End quote ---

Huh?? EIU and MSU are not world beaters.  They lost to EIU a traditional passing team and beat a non scholly MSU.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I had Morehead confused with someone else in my head, you're right they're nothing special.

Dracula:
Happy, have you been hitting the Yingling again?

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Dracula on September 15, 2011, 08:04:48 PM ---Happy, have you been hitting the Yingling again?

--- End quote ---
Yeah I'm like a choc-o-holic, only with beer.

Anyway, I'm looking for something like 31-27 Guins.

Dracula:
YSU by 10.

Pita:
Since I started this thread, thought I better give my prediction.

Dah!   What can I say.  We could win by 30 or lose by 20.  I honestly don't
have a clue.  Tho IP says the bookies are doing the 8-1/2 thing....they don't
actually have their finger on the pulse of YSU.

SO I'm going to say.....IP I agree.....the last team with the ball will win, if they
are one point ahead.

If I see the sun rise, I'll be there.  HOPEFULLY we shall see ALL our friends in
the lot.

GO PENGUINS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version