YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Post-Game Thoughts?

<< < (5/6) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on September 08, 2011, 06:27:11 PM ---Does anyone know the injury report from the Michigan State game?

I saw Ekweremuba make a great play early on in the game , but did not see him return. What is his status?

The defensive did a great job on the MSU running attack, but was very porous against the passing attack. Ekweremuba is a force on applying pressure to the QB. I also saw Pat White get injuried and didn't see him back into the game. He did miss a pass thrown right into his hands.

All in all the team looked better than at the Penn state game last year, so YSU should have a cake walk against Valpo. YSU 45 - Valpo 7   

--- End quote ---

Did not hear anything about Ekweremuba being injured during the game or anything since + he's listed as the starter vs Valpo??

YSU 45-7 sounds about right after the 1st qtr.

IAA Fan:
No mentions on the front lines. I am not sure how good MSU is, but we sure stood them up most of that game, but we did not rotate as much as I expected. So that makes it even more impressive.

Hess still looks young ...need to see him against people at our level. He needs to play complete games. Pattern passes do not mean blind throws. Throwing into open space is always a bad idea. If you cannot find anyone opened ...throw it into the stands.

Red zone offense was unable to produce. Again need to see them in the MVFC to tell.

MSU's QB just new where to throw and at times we were helpless. However, we really were staying close up for the run. So much of that could have been coverage calls.

We need to give as many experience players as possible out on the field, but this weekend we should be able to play everyone we want.

Darn excited right now. I took a day off work to leave early. GO GUINS!!!!

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on September 08, 2011, 06:27:11 PM ---Does anyone know the injury report from the Michigan State game?

I saw Ekweremuba make a great play early on in the game , but did not see him return. What is his status?

The defensive did a great job on the MSU running attack, but was very porous against the passing attack. Ekweremuba is a force on applying pressure to the QB. I also saw Pat White get injuried and didn't see him back into the game. He did miss a pass thrown right into his hands.

All in all the team looked better than at the Penn state game last year, so YSU should have a cake walk against Valpo. YSU 45 - Valpo 7   

--- End quote ---

Ekweremuba is listed as starting on the 2-deep.

Pat White is second at one WR spot.

OleYSUfan:
Thanks happyPenguin and Fan for the update on the injury list.

This game should allow everyone on the team to see some time on the field and allow us to try some new play patterns.

GO YSU ;)

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on September 09, 2011, 12:57:01 PM ---Thanks happyPenguin and Fan for the update on the injury list.

This game should allow everyone on the team to see some time on the field and allow us to try some new play patterns.

GO YSU ;)

--- End quote ---

LOL!! I'm invisible  :P Posted this before Happy and Fan  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version