YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Post-Game Thoughts?

<< < (3/6) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM ---sis anyone see Narduzzi's bitter statements about YSU.   Jeeze man let it go.

--- End quote ---

and they were?

penguinpower:
He made some comments about the fact that he hasn't forgooton what YSU did to his father.  Before the game he said he wished he could play against YSU and that he wanted his defense to be wreckless against the Pengiuins.

Hey Pat.  I'm glad your dad got fired.  We got Tressel as a result.

HLecter:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 06, 2011, 10:25:45 AM ---He made some comments about the fact that he hasn't forgooton what YSU did to his father.  Before the game he said he wished he could play against YSU and that he wanted his defense to be wreckless against the Pengiuins.

Hey Pat.  I'm glad your dad got fired.  We got Tressel as a result.

--- End quote ---

I spoke to Pat numerous times 10 years ago and he was livid then.  So much so that he related his feelings to me even though we never met and URI was recruiting my son.  He'll never let it go.

YSUGO:
That last year with the Duzzer was rough.wasnt he ill then ? But it was time for a change...as for Baby Duzzer..i have heard that as well that he was still holding alot of animosity towards YSU.  Thats a shame he seems to be a decent coach. 

penguinpower:
Those Italians can sure hold a grudge ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version